• NatureBox’s growth was skyrocketing as customers clamored for smart, delicious snacks.
• The innovative founders had to ramp up to meet demand while continuing to delight customers with new food items.
• Struggling to keep pace with the explosive growth, the accounting organization needed financial leadership.
• An interim CFO took charge of the fledgling finance team, joined by an accountant to shore up the ranks.
• New processes and strategic insights were put into play, setting the stage for the company’s first full-time CFO and a new controller.
• A business intelligence guru extracted key customer data for analysis to help senior leaders make better business decisions—and quicker.
“There’s a lot to figure out when a company is rising so quickly, and the RoseRyan consultants came in with calm attitudes, solid experience and an understanding of how to get things done. They got us moving in the right direction with insights on how to improve our processes and they gave us better analytics to support our business.”