We’re looking for a versatile controller with deep technical expertise, the ability to manage multiple complex projects and staff with minimal supervision and excellent initiative. Exposure to larger companies and experience in both public and private companies are essential; consulting and senior management experiences are big pluses.
Is this you?
You can look forward to challenging projects where you can really make a difference. You’ll be exercising your concrete and abstract problem-solving skills, drawing on your broad operational understanding of the whole business, reviewing others’ work and using your well-developed written and oral communications skills to get great results.
- Understand the nature of engagements—scope of services, deadlines and other requirements—and meet commitments
- Actively listen to clients to understand their challenges and expectations
- Collaborate with fellow RoseRyan consultants in order to share knowledge and best practices
- Ensure work is delivered on time and in accordance with RoseRyan’s high quality standards
- Anticipate client needs and proactively look for solutions
- Communicate with the client and RoseRyan management on the status of engagement and key business developments
Preferred skills and experience
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience, including both public accounting and 5-7 years of corporate industry experience (technology and life sciences industries preferred)
- Top candidates are CPAs who have a background in public accounting with either Big 4 or regional auditing firms.
- Breadth of technical accounting knowledge, research experience and application, as well as operational accounting experience
- SEC reporting expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in revenue recognition, M&A, due diligence, IPOs
- Enjoy collaborating, mentoring and acting as a strategic business advisor
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance or related major
Sound like a good fit?
Send your resume to [email protected].