Looking for the next exciting challenge in your finance career? The Director of Corporate Governance is instrumental in meeting our revenue goals through new business development, managing and expanding our existing client relationships, and overseeing our consultant engagements. Acting as a partner to the business development team in Silicon Valley, you’ll lead and participate in strategy and planning sessions, team-building activities, and sales and marketing initiatives. For your client portfolio, you’ll need to be an astute business partner who instinctively strives to provide the right solutions to these clients’ most critical business initiatives. You’ll also need to clearly demonstrate the RoseRyan values of trust, integrity, open and honest communication and teamwork in your daily activities with internal and external customers.
- Manage client accounts and grow the business to achieve revenue goals and objectives. Conduct account planning, and proactively seek to bring innovative ideas and approaches to the firm’s account strategy.
- Be a client business partner, with knowledge of each client’s business, the RoseRyan value proposition, and the ability to introduce innovative ideas and insights to clients (including outside of a client’s industry when applicable).
- Drive sales execution and be accountable for sales activity and results for a defined portfolio of business.
- Support integration of the firm’s and cross-functional initiatives, including account planning, forecasting and budgeting, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key client executives and staff in order to drive forward account penetration and sales growth.
- Interface with clients about their specific value proposition, managing risk, the business impacts and the RoseRyan business model.
- Monitor and coach consultants and account team members on best practices in generating leads, identifying opportunities and leveraging available RoseRyan resources to enhance account penetration.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to deliver the best of our company to clients and drive continuous improvement in the services and solutions we bring to market.
- Execute and deliver against established KPIs and performance metrics.
- Contribute to RoseRyan’s continuous improvement by contributing to account-related case studies, collateral and thought leadership, and identifying client and market trends relevant for future RoseRyan opportunities and solutions.
Preferred skills and experience
- 5+ years professional services consulting experience, including managing a corporate governance business function and team, and being a member of a management team.
- Demonstrated business development skills and experience in selling professional services.
- Understanding of corporate governance requirements and current best practices within the US.
- Strong capacity for networking and generating lasting business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated mindset, with the willingness to manage to a comprehensive set of performance metrics and quantitative measures.
- The inclination to act as a strategist, thought leader and trusted business partner to every client.
- Executive presence with a strong ability to interact with senior/C-level leaders.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence both internally and externally.
Sound like a good fit?
Send your resume to Michelle Hickam. Feel free to call her at 510.456.3056 x134 with any questions.