You can finally design a SOX program that’s cost-effective and matches your company’s evolving risks and your auditors’ changing expectations.
- Streamline SOX 404 processes and documentation, and right-size your controls
- Stay up to date with changing audit requirements
- Design controls in a way that drives efficiencies in financial and IT processes
Broaden the view. Compliance pros can help you look beyond financial risks to assess the most significant operational and compliance risks facing the organization and develop a multiyear internal audit plan.
- Verify the effective management of critical operational risks, such as IT security and IP protection
- Minimize global risks and ensure contract compliance throughout the supply chain and distribution channel
- Check the integrity of programs and controls built for ongoing compliance of laws and regulations
Make your company’s financial picture bright and accurate by setting up solid internal controls before a major transaction, like going public or acquisition. Reliable financial reporting becomes second nature.
- Be ready for big opportunities—when the time comes
- Aim for higher valuation potential with accurate, reliable financials
- Yield better decision-making through timely, accurate financial reporting